- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Parenting, Bipolar, Stress, PTSD
- Sexual Abuse
Adam J. McTighe's Documents
- African American
- Latino American
- Asian American
- Psychologist CA - PSY 27783
- Psychologist GA - PSY004000
Associations And Honors
Georgia Regional Hospital at Atlanta Ethics and Internship Committee member; American Association of Psychology and Law, Division 41; Georgia Psychological Association Finance, Law and Legal Services, and Children and Families Committees member; American Psychological Association
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Psy.D. — Clinical Psychology 2014
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine M.S. — Clinical Psychology 2012
- Saint Joseph's University M.A. — MBA Strategic Health & Medical Admin 2012
- Pepperdine University M.A. — Clinical Psychology 2006
- Pennsylvania State University B.A. — Philosophy 2004
- Pennsylvania State University B.A. — Psychology 2004
Rates & Insurance
Breakthrough has not yet partnered with all insurance companies, but you or the therapist you select may contact your insurer about covering your online care. We strive to accept all insurers but we can not guarantee coverage.
If you receive care on Breakthrough but your insurer declines coverage, you will be billed at the therapist's self-pay rate.
If you can not find a therapist who accepts your insurance, call us at 1-888-282-2522 and we will try to find a therapist who can see you.
- Self Pay
$135 per hour