- I have experience serving families, children, adolescents and adults with a variety of health and wellness needs. I can provide help with managing anger, stress and grief and loss. I am a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional who can help you build cop
- Panic Attacks
Elizabeth Grady's Documents
- African American
- Latino American
- Asian American
- Licensed Professional Counselor NC - 4766
- Licensed Professional Counselor NC - 4766S- Supervisor
Associations And Honors
Licensed Professional Counselor's Association of NC- Past President and Board Member
American Mental Health Counseling Association
Distance Credentialed Counselor - DCC #1749
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional by the International Association of Trauma Professionals
Chi Sigma Iota Honor's Society
National Board of Nationally Certified Counselors
- North Caroline State University M.Ed — Counselor Education 2002
- State University of New York College at Potsdam B.S. — Psychology 1997
Rates & Insurance
Breakthrough has not yet partnered with all insurance companies, but you or the therapist you select may contact your insurer about covering your online care. We strive to accept all insurers but we can not guarantee coverage.
If you receive care on Breakthrough but your insurer declines coverage, you will be billed at the therapist's self-pay rate.
If you can not find a therapist who accepts your insurance, call us at 1-888-282-2522 and we will try to find a therapist who can see you.
- Self Pay
$60 per hour