- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Eating Disorders
Susie Mendelsohn's Documents
- Latino American
- Psychologist FL - PY8567
Associations And Honors
Certified Coach Practitioner,
National Eating Disorders Association,
Academy of Eating Disorders,
2008-2009 VIP Presidential Who's Who Among Business and Professional Achievers
2007-2008 Professional of the Year in Clinical Psychology by Cambridge Who's Who.
2007 Alumni of the Year at Carlos Albizu University
2004 Businesswoman of the Year in Ohio by the NRCC.
- Carlos Albizu University Psy.D. — Clinical psychology 1999
- Carlos Albizu Univeristy M.S. — Master of Science in Psychology 1994
- New York Institute of Technology M.S. — Master of Professional Studies in Human Relations 1992
- University of Miami B.S. — Education 1985
Rates & Insurance
Breakthrough has not yet partnered with all insurance companies, but you or the therapist you select may contact your insurer about covering your online care. We strive to accept all insurers but we can not guarantee coverage.
If you receive care on Breakthrough but your insurer declines coverage, you will be billed at the therapist's self-pay rate.
If you can not find a therapist who accepts your insurance, call us at 1-888-282-2522 and we will try to find a therapist who can see you.
- Self Pay
$150 per hour