- Women's Issues
Elaine Kring's Documents
- Licensed Professional Counselor FL - MH 4982
Associations And Honors
National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- University of Central Florida Ph.D. — Applied Experimental & Human Factors Psychology 2004
- University of Central Florida M.S. — Human Engineering / Ergonomics 2000
- NOVA Southeastern University M.S. — Mental Health Counseling 1994
- University of Florida B.A. — Sociology, Minor in Chemistry 1991
- St. Petersburg College A.A. — Chemistry/Pre-Med 1988
Rates & Insurance
Breakthrough has not yet partnered with all insurance companies, but you or the therapist you select may contact your insurer about covering your online care. We strive to accept all insurers but we can not guarantee coverage.
If you receive care on Breakthrough but your insurer declines coverage, you will be billed at the therapist's self-pay rate.
If you can not find a therapist who accepts your insurance, call us at 1-888-282-2522 and we will try to find a therapist who can see you.
- Self Pay
$80 per hour