Walter Patrick Martin's Documents
- African American
- Latino American
- Asian American
- Marriage/Family Therapist CA - 51509
Associations And Honors
Clinical Fellow American Association of Marriage Family Therapist in good standings.
EMDR International Association Member in good standings.
San Diego County HHSA Director has honored me in my dedication helping the victims of the 2004 & 2005 firestorms in San Diego and Hurricane Katrina.
- National University M.A. — counseling Psychological 1999
- California State University, San Marcos B.A. — Psychology 1996
- Palomar College, San Marcos A.A. — General Studies 1989
Rates & Insurance
Breakthrough has not yet partnered with all insurance companies, but you or the therapist you select may contact your insurer about covering your online care. We strive to accept all insurers but we can not guarantee coverage.
If you receive care on Breakthrough but your insurer declines coverage, you will be billed at the therapist's self-pay rate.
If you can not find a therapist who accepts your insurance, call us at 1-888-282-2522 and we will try to find a therapist who can see you.
- Aetna (CA) (CA)
- Blue Shield of California (AK, AL, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY)
- Cigna (CA)
- HealthNet (CA)
- Humana/LifeSynch (CA)
- MHN/Managed Health Network (CA)
- Self Pay
- United Behavioral Health/Optum (CA)
- United Healthcare Military and Veterans (CA)
$180 per hour