- Medication Management
- Panic attacks; Relationships; Spirituality; Bipolar d/o; Stress; Obsessive Compulsive d/o and PTSD.
- Women's Issues
Hebe Estrella-Schultz's Documents
- Psychiatrist CA - A51028
Associations And Honors
American Psychiatric Association; Board of American Specialties; Central California Psychiatric Association; American Medical Association
- Case Western Reserve Medical School in Cleveland, Ohio M.D. — Medicine 1989
- U.C.L.A. Medical school affiliated Psychiatric program in California M.D. — medical/psychiatric training 1991
- Stanford Medical School affiliated Psychiatric Program in California M.D. — Psychiatry 1994
Rates & Insurance
Breakthrough has not yet partnered with all insurance companies, but you or the therapist you select may contact your insurer about covering your online care. We strive to accept all insurers but we can not guarantee coverage.
If you receive care on Breakthrough but your insurer declines coverage, you will be billed at the therapist's self-pay rate.
If you can not find a therapist who accepts your insurance, call us at 1-888-282-2522 and we will try to find a therapist who can see you.
- Aetna (CA) (CA)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California (Wellpoint) (CA)
- MHN/Managed Health Network (CA)
- Western Health Advantage (CA)
- _Blue Shield of California (not Magellan) (CA)