Thank you for your interest in Breakthrough’s six month study on the effectiveness of telemental health! In order to participate:
The goal of this study is to evaluate the potential benefits of online sessions in conjunction with face-to-face sessions for clients who have traditionally received only face-to-face. We want to better understand how video counseling can be applied to ease physical or time constraints for both the client and provider, in addition to other benefits.
In order for sessions with your clients to qualify for our study, they must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a current face-to-face client who has never had a session via Breakthrough
- Session must be successfully completed via the Breakthrough platform
- A survey must be filled out for each applicable client
- To be considered, all sessions and surveys must be completed by: 4/24/14
(The study began on 10/24/14)
Each time you complete a session and fill out the survey for an eligible client, Breakthrough will compensate you with $50 for your time and feedback. To expedite payment, please enter your bank account information on your Breakthrough profile under Account Details.
Having registered and completed a session with an eligible client, please use the following link to complete the survey and receive your compensation. Complete one survey per client.
Don’t forget, as a provider using the Breakthrough platform, you have the ability to provide video counseling with three different types of patients:
- Self pay patients
- Patients insured by an insurance company not contracted with Breakthrough
- Patients insured by a Breakthrough contracted insurance company
Pending approval for providers contracted with Magellan Behavioral Health of Nebraska, Inc.